Data protection description
1. ControllerFINELC the network of Finnish university language centres
c/o Centre for Language and Communication Studies
20014 University of Turku
2. Contact person for register queries
Michael Nelson; email@example.com
3. Name of register
the FINELC site user register
4. The purpose of use of the register
The information stored in the FINELC site user regiester will be used for authentication purposes.
5. Register’s data content
Admin users and site editors: name*, e-mail address (login)*, e-mail address (contact)*
(* = required information)
6. Regular sources of information
The system administrator adds new admin or editor user’s information to the system.
7. Regular disclosure and transfer of personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area
The content of the FINELC site user register is not disclosed for third parties. The data shall not be transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
8. Data protection policy
The system is accessible solely to maintenance personnel (IT services) of University of Turku. The use of the register is protected by user-specific usernames, passwords and access rights.
9. Rights of data subjects
Registered persons has the right to access his/her records. Every data subject’s has also the right to demand rectification or erasing of data or restriction on processing data. Registered persons may use their right of access to data in the file by contacting the register contact person.
10. Register data timespan and updating
Register data has been collected since the year 2018.
11. Public and confidential data
All the data is limited to the persons having a permission to login to the system (administrators).